Last Updated: June 20th 2020, 8:30 pm

Kyle Walker fined after the "sex party''

Kyle Walker will never play again for the England national team under Gareth Southgate, after the ''sex party'' the defender hosted.

 

It was reported, that Gareth Southgate is furious with the player who breached the quarantine just to have fun.

 

Due to the coronavirus pandemic everyone are advised by the government to remain at their homes in order to prevent the spread of the virus, but it was reported that the 29-year-old Man City defender organized a party with two escort girls.


 

Kyle Walker had three-hours sex session with the prostitutes in his luxury apartment in Manchester. Walker invited the two girls just a day before posting a video urging the fans to remain at their homes and help the NHS during the COVID-19 crisis.

 

The 21-year-old Louise McNamara, the call girl Walker invited, said that she got to his apartment with a taxi and it was around 10:30 pm on Tuesday.


 

It is now expected that Manchester City will fine Walker for his behavior with around £250,000. Also it was reported that England manager Southgate 'has been left seething' by Walker's act and he will not tolerate the 29-year-old defender anymore.

 

Walker had a key part in the England national team in the 2018 World Cup semi-finals in Russia. Recently, the defender is put on the sidelines as the England manager prefers to use the younger player such as Trent Alexander-Arnold and Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

 

However, it is now even more difficult for Walker to find place in the England squad after breaching the quarantine as Southgate has made it clear that he will no longer tolerate such a behavior.


 

However, Walker took his social networks to express how sorry he is after it was reported that he breached the government guidelines.

 

"I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week which have resulted in a story today (Sunday) about my private life in a tabloid newspaper," said the defender in his statement.


"I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model. As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.

 

"My actions in this matter are in direct contrast to what I should have been doing regarding the lockdown. And I want to re-iterate the message: Stay home, stay safe."