N'Golo Kante is reportedly back to the training ground.
The French midfielder was given the permission to miss training last week as he had fears over his health.
However, according to The Athletic, Kante is now back to his individual training sessions at the Blues’ Cobham training ground.
It has been reported that the 29-year-old is still not back to the group trainings.
On Wednesday, after the latest round of test that the Premier League made on the players and the staff, it was confirmed that four people from three different teams have tested positive for COVID-19.
However, on Thursday the Premier League confirmed that the league i set to be back on June 17 as the first two matches will be Arsenal vs Manchester City and Sheffield United vs Aston Villa.
Willy Caballero, who signed new one-year deal with Chelsea, revealed that N'Golo Kante has the full support of the team regarding his absence from the training ground.
“It’s very understandable," the 38-year-old goalkeeper told TNT Sports on Instagram Live.
“He tested negative for COVID-19 but he had a bad time of it during quarantine with symptoms of the virus that gave him that fear.
“We respect him and we’ll wait until he feels comfortable because the truth is that to do what we’re doing you have to feel okay and feel confidence and after we start again, we have to all go forward together.
“We did a lot of Zoom meetings with Frank Lampard and the other players and he said he didn’t feel safe going back to training because of the way he had felt over the last few weeks.
“We support him and we respect him.”